GMSS92 – Furnace
Up to 92% AFUE Upflow Multi-Position Installation
Costumer Brochure Product Specification
* Complete warranty details available from your local dealer or by clicking on the Product Warranty link above. To receive the Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec.
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Single-stage gas valve
- Durable silicon nitride igniter
- Quiet single-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to an LED
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for air cleaner and humidifier
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) = <2%
- All models comply with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standards
Outstanding Limited Warranty Protection
If the heat exchanger ever fails in this unit, the original registered owner will receive a new heat exchanger. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links above.
This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 92%, which means that up to 92 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.