GMVC96 – Furnace
Up to 96% AFUE Performance
Integrated communicating ComfortBridge™ technology
* Complete warranty details available from your local dealer or by clicking on the Product Warranty link above. To receive the Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home), 10-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec.
- Aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Efficient, quiet variable-speed circulator motor
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge™ technology
- Durable 110-volt silicon nitride igniter
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Self-diagnostic control board
Outstanding Limited Warranty Protection
This furnace is covered by what we believe to be one of the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. In addition to covering the heat exchanger with a Lifetime Limited Warranty to the original, registered homeowner, if the heat exchanger fails during the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace the entire unit for as long as you own your home. This furnace also has a 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links above.
This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 96%, which means that up to 96 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.