Mississauga, ON Heating and Air Conditioning Service
Regular heating and air conditioning service in Mississauga, ON, is important for extending the life of your HVAC system. An HVAC system typically lasts about 10-15 years, depending on how well maintained it is. Without regular maintenance, Without regular maintenance, an HVAC system can start to break down after just a few years. A useful rule of thumb is to have it serviced twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall. This will help assure that your system is operating efficiently and can help prevent expensive repairs in the future.
What’s Included in Heating and Air Conditioning Services?
For air conditioners:
- Changing or cleaning dirty air filters: Dirty air filters in the air conditioning system are to blame for problems such as ice formation, insufficient cooling, and so on. During air conditioner servicing, a professional either change the air filter or cleans and washes it, depending on the kind of filter you have.
- Cleaning the evaporator coil and condenser coil: The evaporator coil is located inside the AC unit, whereas the condenser coil is located outside. Both of these coils get dirty over time and need to be cleaned during AC servicing. A professional will use a special solution and brush to clean the coils and remove any dirt, dust, or debris that has built up on them.
- Checking and tightening electrical connections: The electrical connections in an AC unit can become loose over time. This can lead to problems such as the unit not starting up or not cooling properly. During servicing, a technician will check all of the electrical connections and tighten them as needed.
- Complete inspection: During a service appointment, our AC contractor in Milton, ON will inspect the vital components of the unit, such as the fan motor, compressors, evaporator unit, condensing unit, thermostat, and so on, for any defects. They will repair or replace any parts, as needed.
If You Have a Furnace, a Technician Will Typically Check The Following:
- The thermostat to make sure it is working properly
- The filters to see if they need to be replaced
- The blower belt to make sure it is tight and in good condition
- The burners to make sure they are clean and functioning properly
- The flue pipe to make sure it is free of debris
- The combustion chamber makes sure it is clean
If you Have a Boiler, a Technician Will Typically Check The Following:
- The pressure of the system
- The level of water in the tank
- The operation of the pilot light
- The temperature gauge
- For any leaks in the system
Boiler Installation in Cambridge
If your boiler is constantly breaking down and repairs are becoming increasingly expensive, it’s time to replace it. Here are a few signs you need a new boiler installation in Cambridge, ON:
- A significant increase in energy costs
- It is not properly heating the water
- Your boiler is almost a decade old
- Strange sounds and odors
The Best Heating & AC Contractors in Milton
B.A.P. Heating & Cooling Services (CAD) has been in the HVAC industry for years. Years of expertise working on boilers, furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, and heaters enable us to assist you with your home Heating and Cooling in Cambridge, ON. Contact us today!
B.A.P. Heating & Cooling Services (CAD) provides heater and air conditioning repair, service, installation, and services in Mississauga ON, and surrounding areas. Check out what some of our customers are saying about B.A.P. Heating & Cooling Services (CAD).
for Mississauga, ON
Great and fast service
Jillian – Mississauga, ON L5L
I love my new thermostat very high tech
Response from B.A.P. Heating and Cooling Services :
thank you for the review if we can be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to call us
Move Venting for water heater
Repair Air conditioner for nice Mississauga customer
Annual furnace maintenance.
Service call for Bosch tankless water heater.
Furnace service call. No heat
Ecobee lite install
Furnace service call