Oakville, ON Heating and Air Conditioning Service
Regular maintenance is what will keep your HVAC system functioning well year after year. When you book a maintenance appointment, a professional will discover any possible problems early on and fix them before they become serious issue that leads to a complete system shutdown. When this happens, you might need a heating or air conditioning replacement in Erin, ON.
How Do You Know Whether To Repair or Replace The HVAC System?
It is a difficult decision to make, as the cost of repair might be expensive, and a new HVAC installation in Oakville might be required. To help you make this decision, we have compiled a list of factors that will help you weigh your options:
- Age of HVAC system: If your heating and cooling system in Cambridge, ON was installed about 10-15 years ago and isn’t working as efficiently, it is best to replace it.
- Outdated model: Modern units are far more energy-efficient and produce less carbon dioxide than older types.
- High utility bills: You can save money on your energy expenses by replacing your old heating and cooling unit in Cambridge with a new, modern one.
- Regular repairs: If the estimated cost of repairs is half or even one-third of a new unit, it’s worth investing in a replacement rather than wasting money on expensive repairs.
- Condition of the unit: If the HVAC system is in poor condition, repairs aren’t advisable either. You’ll save money replacing it instead.
- Tax rebates: Purchasing a new system entitles you to special incentives and discounts. You can even be eligible for tax breaks if you upgrade to a more energy-efficient model.
Factors Influencing the Lifespan Of An HVAC System
In general, a quality HVAC system can last between 15 and 20 years. However, several factors can influence the lifespan of your particular unit, such as:
- The make and model of the unit: The majority of the most recent models are built to last longer.
- Expert maintenance: The frequency and quality of professional maintenance appointments can add or subtract years from the lifespan of your HVAC unit.
- Proper installation: Proper installation is a complex operation requiring prior knowledge and experience. If you install an HVAC unit yourself or hire an amateur to do it, you will notice a significant loss of efficiency.
Since its inception, B.A.P. Heating & Cooling Services (CAD) has been one of the leading organizations specializing in HVAC systems. Our first objective is always to provide professional services emphasizing customer service. Please contact us if you have any questions about our Ductless HVAC Repair in Milton, ON.
Checklist Before Buying a New HVAC System
If you do need a heater or air conditioning replacement in Erin, there are a few items to keep in reason before making a decision:
- The quality of the unit: If you invest in a high-quality, energy-efficient model from a reputable manufacturer, it will usually last longer than a cheaper unit.
- The type of unit: Central air conditioners tend to last longer than furnaces, for example.
- How often it’s used: If your unit runs constantly, it will naturally have a shorter lifespan than one that’s only used occasionally.
- Maintenance: As with any mechanical system, regular maintenance is essential to prolong the life of your HVAC unit.
Contact B.A.P. Heating & Cooling Services (CAD) today and our experts will guide you through all these variables so you have the HVAC system that is best for your needs and budget.
B.A.P. Heating & Cooling Services (CAD) provides heater and air conditioning repair, service, installation, and services in Oakville ON, and surrounding areas. Check out what some of our customers are saying about B.A.P. Heating & Cooling Services (CAD).