Orangeville, ON Heating and Air Conditioning Service
A new HVAC system is a significant investment, but many homeowners forget to maintain their systems once it’s installed. This leads to problems down the road and shortens the lifespan of your system. When it comes to heating and air conditioning service in Orangeville, ON, one of the easiest things to do is change the HVAC filter.
Why is it Necessary to Change the HVAC Filter?
If you don’t change your home’s HVAC air filter, the filter will become clogged with dirt and debris. This will restrict the flow of air through the filter and reduce the efficiency of your HVAC system. As a result, your energy bills will increase and your home will not be as comfortable as it could be.
Generally, the air filter should be changed every one to three months. However, there are a few instances where you should change it sooner:
- Pollution: If you live near a highway, construction site, or even a wealthy metropolis, you should consider updating your air filter every 30 to 60 days.
- Pets: Experts say that you should consider changing the air filters every 20 to 45 days if you have more than two pets who shed a lot.
- Allergies: If you have a family or at least two members in the house, who might be roommates or even your significant other, you must pay equal attention to your unit.
Keep in mind that different air conditioner filters require different treatments. A reusable filter will need to be cleaned and a disposable filter will be changed.
Some Typical HVAC Issues
Even if you change your air filter regularly, your HVAC system may still experience issues requiring repairs or heating and air conditioning replacement in Erin, ON. Here are some of the most common problems that homeowners face:
- Thermostat issues: If your home is not maintaining the temperature that you set on the thermostat, there may be an issue with the thermostat itself.
- Refrigerant leaks: A refrigerant leak can cause your AC unit to freeze up or not work properly.
- Compressor issues: If the compressor is not working properly, it can cause the HVAC unit to overheat and shut down.
- Ductwork issues: If there are leaks in the ductwork, it can cause the HVAC unit to work harder and use more energy.
- Drainage issues: If the drains are clogged, it can cause water to build up and damage the unit.
If you experience any of these issues, it’s best to call a professional for heating and cooling service in Cambridge, ON. Our trained technicians will be able to diagnose and fix the problem quickly and efficiently.
Strange Noises Indicate Different Repairs
HVAC systems are designed to operate quietly. If you start to hear strange noises coming from your system, it’s an indication that something is wrong. Here are some of the most common noises and what they indicate:
- Banging: This noise is usually caused by a loose part in the compressor or condenser unit.
- Hissing: A hissing noise is usually indicative of a refrigerant leak.
- Buzzing: If you hear a buzzing noise, it’s usually caused by an electrical problem.
- Screeching: This noise is usually indicative of a belt that needs to be replaced.
If you hear any of these blusters, it’s best to call a professional for Air Conditioning Services in Rockwood, ON. Call B.A.P. Heating & Cooling Services (CAD) today to book an appointment for HVAC services!
B.A.P. Heating & Cooling Services (CAD) provides heater and air conditioning repair, service, installation, and services in Orangeville ON, and surrounding areas. Check out what some of our customers are saying about B.A.P. Heating & Cooling Services (CAD).
for Orangeville, ON
My service rep was very well informed and friendly
Andrea – Orangeville, ON L9W 3R9
AC service call for Noisy AC
Repair Carrier Furnace for nice Orangeville family
Repair Lennox Furnace for lovely Orangeville lady
Repair Gsw Water Heater for Nice Orangeville Family
Service fireplace for great lady in Orangeville
service carrier furnace for great Orangeville family
Service Taapan Furnace for great Orangeville family
Service Carrier Furnace for Great Orangville Family
Service lennox furnace for great family in orangeville
Service Keeprite Furnace in Orangeville
Service Lennon Furnace in Orangeville
Service Carrier Furnace for Great Guy in Orangeville
Service GSW water heater for great Orangeville family