Palgrave, ON Heating and Air Conditioning Service
HVAC systems can be found in various places, from single-family houses and apartments to business offices and warehouses, providing environmental comfort. These systems utilize fresh air from the outside to produce excellent indoor air quality, but every so often, you need heating and air conditioning repair in Palgrave, ON.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Requires Maintenance
- Airflow is restricted: Dirt and dust can accumulate in the exhaust and block the ducting, limiting airflow. The compressor’s effectiveness may be reduced due to the unit’s frequent use.
- Unusual odors and sounds: A burning smell from your air conditioner could indicate an overheating motor or electrical problem. If you hear strange noises, it could be a sign that something is loose inside the unit. For either of these issues, call a skilled professional for heating and air conditioning repair in Palgrave, ON.
- Warm air: If your air conditioner is running constantly but not cooling your home effectively, it may be low on refrigerant. When you’re low on refrigerant, don’t just get it topped off—it usually indicates a leak. Contact a professional for repairs.
- Increased energy bills: If your air conditioner is working harder than usual to cool your home, it could be time for a tune-up. An inefficient air conditioner can cause your energy bills to spike.
The benefits of HVAC services
- Repairs are less common: When these issues are overlooked for an extended period, they usually lead to a more significant problem. For heating and cooling services in Cambridge, ON, contact us today!
- Reduced risk of failure: If you schedule an annual HVAC inspection, you can be confident that your cooling and heating systems are in good working order. It’s inconvenient and annoying when your HVAC system breaks down on a sweltering summer afternoon or a freezing winter evening.
- Decreasing energy costs: A neglected HVAC system gradually loses its ability to keep your home as energy efficient as it once was. It will result in higher energy use and higher power bills.
Common types of repairs
- Vent cleaning: Debris, ice, dust, and other elements can clog vents that go to basements or the outdoors. Vent cleaning is just one part of what we offer with our heating and air conditioning services in Palgrave, ON.
- Air duct cleaning: Over time, dust and debris accumulate in your air ducts. This restricts the passage of air around the room, decreasing the appliance’s efficiency.
- Thermostat repair: It’s not always the AC or heater that requires attention. Sometimes the thermostat malfunctions and needs to be repaired or replaced.
- Filter changes: Dirty air filters might cause further damage to the appliance as well as cause the air quality to suffer. That’s why you need to change or clean your filters regularly, depending on if you have a reusable filter or not.
- Blower fan belt replacement: Air is pushed into the room with the help of fans. The belt of these blower fans may occasionally fail, resulting in a loud screaming sound.
If you schedule maintenance at least once a year, your equipment will have a longer lifespan. Contact B.A.P. Heating & Cooling Services (CAD), your local experts, for heating and air conditioning service in Palgrave ON, and Air Conditioning Replacement in Erin, ON, and the surrounding areas.
B.A.P. Heating & Cooling Services (CAD) provides heater and air conditioning repair, service, installation, and services in Palgrave ON, and surrounding areas. Check out what some of our customers are saying about B.A.P. Heating & Cooling Services (CAD).